Speed Up Your Mac and Make it Secure
Download, diagnose, and clean up your Mac with our FREE software.
3 Simple Steps to Optimize and Secure Your Mac
Get a Cleaner Mac in Minutes
MyCleanMac deletes adware and temporary files that can slow down your computer and internet browsers.
Stop Pop-Ups & Improve Security
MyCleanMac removes file system errors & adware that can cause annoying pop-ups, warnings, and crashes.
Cleaner Means Faster
Our all-new MyCleanMac software features a more powerful scanning engine that finds & repairs adware and file system errors.
MyCleanMac Offers 3 Powerful Cleaning & Optimization Features
Why Use MyCleanMac?
- Retrieve large portions of storage space.
- Delete privacy traces for increased security.
- Improve boot time by removing startup apps.
- Protect from malware, spyware infections.
- Remove redundant data from your Mac.
Frequently Asked Question
- Can I delete files based on size?
- Yes, you can under MyCleanMac's Preferences option, find Disk Usage menu. Under that heading you will see categories like Movies, Photos, Music, Documents, Archives and other files that are in use. You can customize file size according to your needs & requirements. Below that you will find Extensions, where you can exclude folders, files and paths which you don't want to scan for deletion.
- How does privacy scan fix vulnerabilities on my Mac?
- On the main screen, tap on Privacy Scan option which offers a one-stop way to mitigate common privacy concerns. By analyzing and destroying internet information that track your usage & your online movements. It targets potential privacy invaders and clean cookies, web storage, DOM storage to protect your data from prying eyes.
- What does junk scan feature clean?
- Getting rid of junk files is a good place to start with! Generally, lot of apps take up unneeded space with their temporary files stored on your system. Removing the garbage files can regain a great amount of valuable disk space on your hard drive. Junk Scan cleans unused cache files, log files, trash files, extra languages, mail cache and much more. Now you can spare more room for new photos, movies, music, and other stuff.
- Can it fix Mac slowdown issue?
- Yes, using Memory Optimizer, you can speed up your Mac immediately! Keeping as much RAM free as possible allows your system to perform better. It displays information about memory in use and the memory that's available. With just a 'click' you can optimize applications & files. It will free as much memory by deleting useless files and background processes. You can find this feature in Advanced tools.